Header Ads

Meet John Dumelo, Majid Michel’s secret admirer


Up and coming actress, Princess Abigail Yonwuren who acted in Zeb Ejiro’s latest film, “The Merciful” has confessed to secretly admiring two Ghanaian star actors, John Dumelo and Majid Michel.
The Delta State-born actress made this revelation while in a chat with HVP recently in Asaba. According to Abigail, “I like John Dumelo’s acting prowess. I am one of his secret admirers. From the first day I watched his movie, I fell in love with his acting skills.
It was an epic movie and he played the role of a king. I like his carriage and the fact that he is a good actor. Then I didn’t know he was a Ghanaian. But he’s indeed, every ladies’ man. I also like Majid Michel. He is a good actor too. I look forward to acting alongside these actors.”
The actress said she ‘s looking forward to playing a romantic scene with either John Domelo or Majid Michel. However, despite having a crush on these two actors, Abigail said she’s in Nollywood to carve out a niche for herself.
Revealing that she developed passion for acting while she was a child, the Asaba- based actress frowned at those rising actresses who take pleasure in exchanging their bodies for movie roles. She declares, “I will not subscribe to exchanging my body for a movie role. Rather, I will believe in myself and the stuff I am made of as a rising actress.”


No comments